You want to start your own trucking business, but you are unsure or do not know where to start. When it comes to the type of company whether it is LLC, Corporation, or Partnership, the things may get challenging.

Over our experience, we have consulted and helped more than 100 companies to correctly form their business so that they do not struggle with taxation, legal terms, and sharing issues of the business. Our professionals are here to help you so that you will never get to touch the paperwork yourself. Everything is explained and done in an easy way.

For the last month, we have helped to form 5 companies and successfully establish their USDOT/MC authorizations.

Here are the easy steps to start your own trucking business:

  • Identify, which type of company is good for you. Do not only consider your interests, but the place where you live (state), legal terms, the investment, and taxation also matter.
  • Form the business in your state. It is important to correctly fill the documentation and our team is here to help you.
  • Pay the fees. It may start from $99.00, depending on the type of business and state.
  • Register your USDOT number. Here, the most important step is to correctly identify the type of carrier you want to be! A motor carrier or broker, carrier of household goods or hazmat, it all depends on what you want to do.
  • Pay your USDOT/MC fee. It is $300.
  • BOC-3 agent registration. It is also important as without this you cannot activate your USDOT/MC!
  • Finally, apply for the required insurance per your carrier type. The coverage amount varies from $750,000 - $1,000,000.

Your USDOT/MC is active! Good luck!

Are you still unsure? Contact us and we will help you!

More details and our prices are here